The price of a new trinocular ML9000 is USD 5390. A digital USB camera would be higher. You can buy the compensator places separately, as mentioned below. This is your chance for a huge savings!
- Bertrand Lens (mounted under head).
- Analyzer Lens (polarized lens mounted between head and nosepiece). Ability to engage or disengage the filter.
- Polarizing Filter (mounted on the bottom light collector). Ability to swing in or out of place. Ability to rotate filter 360 degrees.
- Rotating Stage. Centering screws for proper centering with the 10x eyepiece.
- Nosepiece for centering. Has centering screws on all but the 10x objective location. The 10x has the stage centered around it. Then, the other objectives are centered, leaving the 10x as is.
- Quadruple Nosepiece for holding up to four objectives.
All objectives marked Meiji Japan.
All objectives marked “P” for Polarization, meaning all are specially designed for strain free operation and the glass is specially selected for its strain free properties.
- P SMPlan 4x / 0.1. 160/0.17. #17009.
- P SMPlan 10x / 0.25. 160/0.17. #15299.
- P SMPlan 40x / 0.65. 160/0.17. #16788.
Total magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x.
Photography Port – Camera:
- Includes 3-MPixel Digital Camera, USB2.0 compliant, with software for Windows 7.
- Includes a standard 23mm ID phototube for attaching the included digital camera and capability to attach others.
Are you asking yourself:
“Why is the resolution so small (3 megapixels)? I have seen 10 MP cameras out there and I want one.” If so, then please click here to understand the physics of light microscopy and why high resolution cameras give empty resolution and waste your binary file size.
- 6V30W Bulb. Halogen variable intensity.
- 120V 50/60 Hz.
Made in Japan by Meiji Techno Co., LTD.
Wide Field 10x Eyepieces. One eyepiece has a crosshair reticle installed. The eyepieces are not made by Meiji.
Strain Free Achromatic Light Condenser.
Blue Filter mounted in light condenser.
There is no compensator plate included. If this is needed, it should be purchased separately from others. The proper slot exists so it can be added.
This is a used microscope and sold in as-is condition. It was tested and performed fine.
Beware of counterfeit fake parts:
Be sure of who you are buying from as a lot of “used dealers” are selling counterfeit parts, passing them off as originals.
We generally accept purchase orders from government, educational, and industrial facilities. For some orders, we accept credit cards. We also accept bank wire (telegraphic transfers) transfers. Contact us for details.
Shipping costs vary. Please contact us and we will review your location and the cost to ship.
Money Back Guarantee:
We guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase. If in the unlikely event you are not satisfied and want to return your item, please contact us within 10 days of receiving it. We will then arrange to get you an RMA number and details about how to return it. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We have no restocking fees. We will refund the full price of the equipment.
We warranty all our reconditioned products to be in good working order. We will repair or replace equipment at no charge, during our 90 day warranty period. We have a one year warranty period for labor.
Click this link: Meiji ML-9000 Series Instruction Manual