- Analyzer with polarizing filter, capable of being removed from optical light path.
- Transmitted Light Polarizing filter, swing out feature allows it to be removed from light path. Rotatable 360 degrees with graduation marks every 1 degrees.
- Ability to utilize brightfield illumination, transmitted plane polarized light, and transmitted cross polarized light.
Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- Includes a set of rock and mineral slides. Ten thin sections on glass slides: fine granite, gabbro, muscovite schist, greisen, wollastonite, gritstone, evaporite, amphibolitic schist, epidote, kyanite schist.
- FREE BONUS: Carrying case is included. Great accessory for traveling with your microscope. Also provides and excellent method of storing the instrument.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Three Magnifications: 40x, 100x, and 400x.
- Wide Field 10x Eyepiece, 18mm Field of View. High eyepoint for use with or without prescription eyeglasses.
- Three Strain-Free Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x.
- Spring loaded 40x objective for protection of rock slides and to protect the objective lens.
- Variable Intensity 20W Tungsten Halogen Illumination.
- Abbe Substage Condenser, Condenser movement knob on rack and pinion, Iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder.
- Condenser Alignment Screws.
- Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 130mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1 Degree for the Full 360 degrees.
- Detachable Stage Slide Clips.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Adjustable Screw-Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 380mm.
- Instrument Weight: 9 lbs.
- Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale and Y-Scale both with calibrated markings.
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 0.01mm Resolution for Precise Calibration of Reticles.
- Comes with Dust Cover and instructions.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
- Optional Objective: 20x.
- Optional 10x eyepiece with crosshair.