- Nice Quality Polarizing Monocular Microscope!
- Great for Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Pharmaceutics, and Forensic Medicine!
- Compare to Similar Units costing $2000+ with name brands!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.
- Built-In Bertrand Lens with Capability for Removal from Optical Path.
- Built-In Analyzer with Capability for Removal from Optical Path.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer, with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Fully Rotatable 360 Degrees with Graduation Marks every 5 Degrees for the full 360 degrees.
- Selectable between Brightfield and Polarizing Light.
- Easily switch between Plane Polarized and Cross Polarized Illumination.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Four Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 200x, and 400x.
- Wide Field 10x Eyepiece.
- Four Strain-Free Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x.
- Spring Loaded 20x and 40x Objectives for Protection.
- 120V/15W Incandescent Transmitted Base Illumination.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Condenser, Condenser Movement Knob, Iris Diaphragm and Swing-Out Filter Holder.
- Condenser Alignment Screws.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter Included.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 140mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1 Degree for the Full 360 degrees.
- Stage Centering Knobs. Warning, not all polarizing scopes have the ability to center the stage with the objectives. If not properly centered, you will get eccentric viewing when rotating a specimen.
- Detachable Stage Slide Clips.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 50mm.
- Head has Unique Feature allowing it to be Height Adjustable Relative to Stage.
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Adjustable Screw-Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Inclinable: Whole Scope Pivots on Angle for Maximum Versatility and Ease of Viewing.
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 435mm.
- Instrument Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Includes: Extra 5x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Comes with Instruction Manual, Dust Cover and Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Ships in Molded Styrofoam Container for protection.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.