- Built-In Bertrand Lens with Capability for Removal from Optical Path.
- Built-In Analyzer with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Rotatable 90 Degrees with Graduation Marks every 2 Degrees for the full 90 degrees.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer. Fully Rotatable 360 Degrees with Graduation Marks every 5 Degrees for the full 360 degrees.
- Easily switch between Plane Polarized and Cross Polarized Illumination.
Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 MegaPixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048×1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048X1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 X 768, 640 X 480, 512 X 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- Includes a set of rock and mineral slides. Ten thin sections on glass slides: fine granite, gabbro, muscovite schist, greisen, wollastonite, gritstone, evaporite, amphibolitic schist, epidote, kyanite schist.
- FREE BONUS: Carrying case is included. Great accessory for traveling with your microscope. Also provides and excellent method of storing the instrument.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Five Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, and 630x.
- Wide Field 10x Eyepiece Set.
- Five DIN Strain-Free Plan Objectives: 4x, 10x, 25x, 40x, 63x.
- Spring Loaded 25x, 40x and 63x Objectives to Protect Slides.
- Objective Centering Screws on Nosepiece for Precise Alignment.
- These PLAN Objectives are Superior Quality and the Most Expensive. The normal achromatics are the cheaper quality.
- Variable Intensity 25W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination.
Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Substage Condenser, Iris Diaphragm, and two Condenser Alignment Knobs.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter for Base Illuminator.
- Condenser has a swing-out lens fitted to be engaged when utilizing low power objectives. This lens allows the light condenser to completely illuminate the image field of view on low magnifications.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 160mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1 Degree for the Full 360 degrees.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Detachable X-Y Mechanical Stage Slide Movement.
- Detachable Slide Clips.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 20mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 470mm.
- Instrument Weight: 20 lbs.
- Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale and Y-Scale both with calibrated markings.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Grid Reticle.
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 0.01mm Resolution for Precise Calibration of Reticles.
- Comes with Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.