- Built-In Bertrand Lens with Capability for Removal from Optical Path.
- Built-In Analyzer with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Rotatable 90 Degrees with Graduation Marks every 1 Degree for the full 90 degrees.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer, with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Fully Rotatable 360 Degrees with Graduation Marks every 5 Degrees for the full 360 degrees.
- Selectable between Brightfield and Polarizing Light.
- Easily switch between Plane Polarized and Cross Polarized Illumination.
Photography – Video Trinocular Port
- Camera/Video Trinocular Port! Has Trinocular Photographic Port for taking Photographs or Video!
- Take Quality High Resolution Digital Images with your Camera!
- Attach your Digital Video Camcorder for Stunning Video!
- Bring Digital Images and Video into your Computer and Email!
- Other accessories, not included, may be needed for taking Digital or Film Photos, Digital Video, as well as attaching CCD Cameras for Output to a Display Monitor.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Four Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 200x, and 400x.
- Wide Field 10x Eyepiece Set.
- Four Semi-Plan Strain-Free Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x.
- These Semi-Plan objectives are better quality and more expensive than the cheaper achromatic on most scopes.
- Spring Loaded 20x and 40x Objectives for Protection.
- Variable Intensity 20W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination with Centering Adjustment.
Microscope Head Details
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Condenser, Condenser Movement Knob, Iris Diaphragm and Swing-Out Filter Holder.
- Condenser Alignment Screws.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter Included.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 140mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1 Degree for the Full 360 degrees.
- Stage Centering Knobs. Warning, not all polarizing scopes have the ability to center the stage with the objectives. If not properly centered, you will get eccentric viewing when rotating a specimen.
- Detachable Stage Slide Clips.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 20mm.
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Adjustable Screw-Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 440mm.
- Instrument Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Includes: Extra 5x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Comes with Instruction Manual, Dust Cover and Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Ships in Molded Styrofoam Container for protection.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
- Optional Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate.